WE NEED YOUR HELP!
We want to see your “Salute from the Shore.”
Head to the beach, bring a flag, and wear RED, WHITE, & BLUE. Record your salute with family and friends – snap a photo or take a quick video – then post it to our facebook timeline.
HOW TO SALUTE:
- Go “BIG” – Get a huge flag or get creative, but most importantly- GET TO THE BEACH!
- Take video and pictures of your group’s Salute!
- Remember: We’ll all get to see the aircraft, so make sure you get pictures of PEOPLE in your Salute, too. We want to hear from you.
- Make it personal. If you have a loved one overseas, or have someone to remember – we encourage you to Salute them.
- Tell us what you think! Send us your videos, pictures and stories from the Salute at email@example.com.
- Post your Salute online at www.facebook.com/SalutefromtheShore , on our blog at www.SalutefromtheShore.org and elsewhere! (remember to tag your images with “SalutefromtheShore”)